freezemaster™ antifreeze is suitable for use in most piping systems. This includes galvanized piping systems, unlike the other UL-listed alternative. A list of suitable piping systems is available in the freezemaster™ antifreeze Installation Guide.
The Proven Antifreeze Choice in North America
Contractors, AHJs and building owners alike recognize the advantage freezemaster™ antifreeze creates for Residential, Light Hazard, Ordinary Hazard, and Storage applications.
freezemaster™ antifreeze's minimum use temperature of -12º F (-24.4º C) makes it suitable for unlimited exterior uses in buildings along the east and west coastal areas of the continental U.S. and Canada, points south of the central U.S. and outlying mountainous areas.
Partially conditioned spaces in all regions are also good candidates for freezemaster™ antifreeze. These include:
- Small walk-in freezers and refrigerators
- Temperate small parking garages
- Small cold storage facilities
- Roof access hatches
- Basement garbage rooms
- Industrial refrigeration equipment
- Pits in heated buildings
- Surge areas
- The first few heads of a heated parking garage
- Obstruction heads below bay doors
- Tunnels/corridors in heated industrial applications with large diameter piping but not much heating capacity